Saturday 15 October 2011

WIN!! WIN!! WIN!!

It's so easy to win with Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve.

This is how it works:

1) Like our Face Book page 
2) Write the answer to this question on our wall. QUESTION: Name 2 activities for day visitors at Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve.
3) Get as many friends as you can to like the answer that you have put on our wall.
eg I like the page, I write my answer on the wall, I get 20 of my friends to LIKE my answer.  I win!

CLUE: The answer can be found in all of these places:





@PlettGameRes








http://www.facebook.com/pages/Plettenberg-Bay-Game-Reserve/135953974095



http://plettenbergbaygamereserve.blogspot.com/








PRIZE: 2 Nights accommodation for 2 adults at the Baroness Game Lodge in Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve including dinner, bed, breakfast and one activity every day

The competition runs from 12h00 on 15 October 2011 until 12h00 on 15 November 2011.

The winner will be drawn from all the correct answers on our Facebook Page.
The winner will be announced on Facebook on 15 November at 16h00.
Employees (and their family members) of Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve and Plett River Lodge may not enter.
The judges decision is final.
The prize is not transferable and may not be swaped for cash.



No comments:

Post a Comment