Funny translations seen in hotels in Japan:
- Is forbitten to steal hotel towels please. If you are not person to do such thing is please not to read notis.
- Please to bathe inside the tub.
- You are invited to take advantage of the chambermaid.
- Information booklet about using a hotel air conditioner: Cooles and Heates: If you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself.
- Guests are requested not to smoke or do other disgusting behaviors in bed.
- Depositing the room key into another person is prohibited.
True Stories from Flight Attendant announcements:
- "There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 4 ways out of this airplane..."
- "Your seat cushions can be used for flotation, and in the event of an emergency water landing, please take them with our compliments."
- "We do feature a smoking section on this flight; if you must smoke, please contact a member of the flight crew and they will escort you to the wing of the airplane."
- "Smoking in the lavatories is prohibited. Any person caught smoking in the lavatories will be asked to leave the plane immediately."
- Pilot - "Folks, we have reached our cruising altitude now, so I am going to switch the seat belt sign off. Feel free to move about as you wish, but please stay inside the plane till we land... it's a bit cold outside, and if you walk on the wings it affects the flight pattern."